-->

Friday, August 30, 2013

August Mini Haul

Hello everyone! So today I have a haul.

It consists of four items, three of them are dresses, one is a bag.



Firstly, I bought this Forever 21 Charcoal Grey Maxi Dress.

It is from a Carousell reseller. (What is Carousell? That would be another post then!) It is brand new with the Forever 21 tag.


Size: S

At first, I saw her state in her picture, "Size S". I was worried, but after asking her for the measurements, I could definitely fit. Forever 21 items always have a big cutting.

The dress has a little breast pocket at the side which is pretty cute. Plus, the dress has a slit on the side so it allows you to walk easily when worn.

I am 170 cm tall and the dress falls till my ankle. I am so glad it's the right fit. 


Second item that I bought was this beautiful leather sling bag.



It has three compartments and two ways to carry it. It's spacious plus it has a super modern design. Puts loads of stuff in it but still look cute. Kills two bird with one stone! 

The third item I bought was this dark blue button down dress.

I really like button down (or button up) items and I really like maxi dresses. So this is like a combination of two items I like. Which means, like + like = MAD LOVE.


It doesn't touch my ankles, however, it shows my shoes! (Yes I think I have a too positive mindset.)

Last but not least, a cute peter pan tribal collar dress.

It is from Love and Bravery. A online shop based in Singapore. It's too cute to resist buying!


At first, I thought I couldn't wear it so I was planning to sell it away or give it to a friend, but yesterday night, I tried it on. Oh my god IT FITSSSSSSS?!?!??!

So yes I am definitely keeping this. The material is chiffon so it's really smooth and FARKING COMFY OKAY.

The best thing I love about dresses is that when the wind blows, it's super cooling. If you're a girl and you like to wear dresses, you know what I mean. Especially those dresses that are really-knee-length and you don't have to wear any safety shorts in them, those are the best summer dresses. So chilling~

No this is not the end of the post yet!

I have something to share about.. It is this:


HOLY MOTHER OF GOD


TUMBLR STICKERS!!!!12@#$%!#$

I know, I know, you're excited. I am excited. Everyone is excited. I bought these stickers for only $5.

$5, guys, $5!! With free normal postage + certificate of postage!

If you go to *Scape often, like me, you'll probably see like booths selling Stickers at 5 for $10. But for these stickers, it's like 30 pieces for $5. Which is more worth it? I don't even need to type out the answer.

But there are obviously some cons for these tumblr stickers. The only con is: It is not waterproof.

Well yeah, if you're not planning to stick anywhere that is vulnerable to water, this is the perfect sticker for you. Or actually, you can tape these stickers and cut it out nicely and paste it on your laptop, that way, it won't get wet! Good idea huh! :-)

Hope you like my post. Not trying to brag or show off what I bought or anything.

Peace out. (I'm gonna put an OOTD here)


Follow me on instagram if you haven't! Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment