-->

Saturday, April 26, 2014

April Haul


Picture above: All the things in my April haul! (actually there are some in the washing machine)

1. I am going to feature my favourite brand first. Blackmilk Clothing.


Picture above: Mermaid Leggings ($80 AUD)

I ordered these babies in XS. (I can fit better in this. My Adventure Time leggings were M and they were baggy at the ankle area.)

You can get these at the Black Milk Clothing website. Sadly they do not have a real standing shop anywhere, even in their own country, Australia.

2. Brand: Kreepsville 666 - Creepy village house number 666. (okay no, I just made that up.)


Picture above: Eyeball Sling Bag (£24) The filter made the green a dirty green :'( It's supposed to be like this picture below.


Information on their website: Kreepsville 666 vinyl eyeball bag with detachable adjustable shoulder strap (72-138cm long), green satin kreepsville 666 lining, inside zip pocket and front eyeball pocket, overall size approx. 24cm (dia), front pocket 14cm (dia)

3. Brand: Zara Women 




Picture above: The Number 9 Jersey

Comments I have for this piece: I like the material of the print. It's silkscreen. At least it is not 100% silk or you'll have to dryclean it. It is pretty pricey too. Around SGD$80+. I am planning to wear this with my Black Milk leggings.

4. Taobao: White Floral Set


Pictures above: It is so crumpled ;( But I am sure after I iron it, it would look flawless.

It's a matching set, and only costs SGD$25. So worth it.

Okay lah so this is the end of my haul.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment