-->

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Stressed out

I have never been so stressed out in my life.


Yeah but I'm still smiling.

Yeah right.

No, seriously, I'm like fucking stressed out right now. I'm thinking about the future. I'm thinking about me being 18 in 1 month. I'm thinking about being an adult with responsibilities and being independent and don't rely on my parents.

And guess what, I have a test tomorrow.

I have this problem of thinking too much.

I should really quit this habit. It makes me angry at myself for not doing my best.

:-(

I have six tests one after another. There isn't any breaks. I have no time for anything. I'm actually squeezing a little time just for this post because I'm really stressed and need somewhere to post out my feelings.

Do I have depression or anxiety problems? I really don't want to have that. It's normal to be stressed out right? It should be normal to be so stressed that I cried 3 times today.

:'-( I really should go back and study now.

I'm so tired and sick (I'm having a flu & a bad stomach).

:'-(

It will end soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment