-->

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Stu(dying) & Selfies



Outfit of the Day
Top: Cheap Monday
Shorts: Levi's
Jacket: Thrifted
Watch: Casio

Studied in the library for a little while.

My Marketing test ended at 10am, it was too early for my parents to go to IKEA to buy my new office chair. So, I booked a study room in the library and did some mathematics equations for revision.


It's me working on a question (*writes & writes)


Yeah selfie happens when I'm bored studying.

So, around 12.30pm, I went to Subway to get myself lunch. Saw Bernard, Wybert and Yohan. There was another guy, but I forgot who was it. 

I ate alone. I always do that. It's not awkward anymore.

Then, I went to IKEA with my family after having lunch. We bought a new office chair! :)

My life is so boring. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment