-->

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Girl problems

My to-do list today is kind of simple.

  1. Medical check-up
  2. Print out passport photos
  3. Photocopy personal particulars
The medical check-up part was kind of confusing.

My mother and I went to the polyclinic in Sengkang together, thinking that a polyclinic would definitely conduct medical check-ups for polytechnic students. No.

The nurse there told us we got to go to a private clinic to do it. Well? Okay. As usual, my mother was a social butterfly. She saw some other teenagers whom were holding the Temasek Polytechnic envelope. She asked them if they're going to Temasek Polytechnic. They said yes. My mother started to chat with them. Awkward. Maybe it isn't awkward but for me, bringing my mother along instead of friends (just like them).... yeah.

So we went to a clinic in Compass Point. Queue number 14. I still have time, so I went to do my x-ray. Well, the x-ray area is at the polyclinic. What?! So we walked back to the polyclinic again. Of course, we saw the teenagers again. Awkward awkward awk awk awk awk awk. Mom starts talking. Oh no no no, get out of this Annie, get out.

Took my x-ray. Seems fine. Went back to the private clinic at Compass Point again. Oh, great, a urine test. DISGUSTING UGHHHHH. Passed the urine bottle thing to the girl at the counter and I went into the doctor's room and had my height and weight checked.

I shrunk. I was 170cm. Now I'm 167cm. What. The. Heck?! I'm minus 3cm short now. I've become fatter too. Thanks, holidays.

And when I finished the eye test and everything, you might wanna know why is this blog post called "Girl problems". Here's why.

"You need to wait until your period's over and then do the urine test again."

I didn't even tell them I had my period. That's even more embarrassing.

So I need to go back to the clinic to give them my special bottle of special liquid in 10 days time. Annoying. Why did my period come just at the right time?!

No comments:

Post a Comment