-->

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Granny

Bye Granny! I hoped you liked your trip to Singapore. I hoped you liked living with me and my family! :-) But it's time for you to go so let's hug and say goodbye. We'll see each other soon.
After sending Granny to the train station, we went to a house party. I was in my oversized clothings and it was really comfy so yeah. There were no objections from mom when I wore my outfit. So I guess that's pretty fine.

It was a party for a baby boy. His name is Isaac. His mother is my cousin. After the party, we received a big box with cakes, kuehs and two eggs inside. :-) It's kind of like, a tradition for a Chinese family to give two eggs and two red kuehs to their family and friends when their child turns one-month-old. I don't know, really.  I still remember living at Bedok when I was really young, I would sit right infront of the main door and eat a red egg with my neighbour, Zi Ling. She would also sit at her house's main door.

Damn those memories were so clear. Until now I remember things that happened when I was a child.

We went back home and I was rambling on Twitter about why didn't my enrolment letter come. Found out from Zhong Hong that it would come on the first week of March, so I shouldn't worry.

:-) Oh well, I really have no idea what I should do now. Maybe I'll revise. But I have no idea what to revise yet.

I'm scared to face Physics in my polytechnic again. I'm scared I can't understand anything about it. Physics for Dummies.

No comments:

Post a Comment