-->

Monday, March 4, 2013

Student of Temasek Polytechnic



Yes, I received my enrolment package (not letter). It was not like Hogwarts at all. It wasn't just one letter. It was a whole package. There were booklets, forms, forms, forms... more forms. It kind of irritates me that I need to do so many things by myself now because I'm turning into a young adult very very soon.

For Temasek Polytechnic, we HAVE or should I say MUST do a medical check-up by ourselves. It is really really irritating. The expenses are borne by ourselves as well!

I also needed to take a new IC photo. (They only accept those photos that were taken 3 months before this date) But, hey, Dad suggested, "Why not we take the photo ourselves and go to a photo shop to print it out? That would save a lot of money." We did it. :-)

I'll have to do my medical check-up, print out my IC photo and photocopy my personal particulars (such as Birth Certificate and IC and GCE 'O' level Results Slip) tomorrow.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment