-->

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Chic Fashionista Flea

So today there were tasks to finish.

I had to submit my artworks to Underground. So yeah, I went to Scape*. But before that, I met a girl around my area to collect my Givenchy inspired tops. I bought two.

The first one is the Angry Rottweiler with gems all around it. Second one is the Mermaid & Shark t-shirt. I am very surprised the Mermaid & Shark t-shirt is pretty similar to the real one. Very surprised indeed.

The Angry Rottweiler shirt is a size S. I really hope I can fit into it without making it a skin-tight shirt. On the other hand the seller didn't tell me the Mermaid & Shark t-shirt was a size M, she only told me one hour before the meet-up. But I was glad it is a size M, I like baggy tops.

The weird thing is, I like men's clothing. I like how the t-shirts are shaped liked a 'V'. I don't know why. Maybe it's because the wide chest area gives space for what's there. I don't know, really. I don't have boobs, what an awful truth.

Both shirts cost $34. It was actually $36 at first, but yeah, sweet talking brings good deals.

And then, when I got to Scape*. Wow. One of Singapore's blogger was there, her name is Pei Shi. I recognised her because of 313 Somerset's events. There were some Singapore Youtubers too, but I'm not quite sure what are their names.

I left my artworks without letting my boss see it first because he couldn't make it before 2pm and I had to leave because of the Chic Fashionista Flea.

I got to the flea at around 4pm. It starts at 5pm, I know. I mean, seriously, I'm an early bird haha.

It was super sunny. I am very disappointed at my outfit choice today. I didn't think about the squeezy, smelly surroundings I would be in. I didn't think about the weather. I wore velvet leggings, black tee, denim long vest (wow fantastic choice Annie). Seriously. What. The. Fuck. Was. I. Thinking.

So yeah, the place was squeezy, squeezy as shit. I only bought one item from OMS. It was the RAD crop top. It's cool. By the way, Singapore is either sunny or rainy. So, it's good to have crop tops.

Plus I have a lot of denim shorts already, so I left the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment