-->

Monday, April 15, 2013

Temasek Polytechnic Week 0 Orientation

One word: fun

I don't know why some people just don't know how to enjoy their life and just cheer and dance to their maximum. But I did. I had fun by doing that. Who cares who looks at you? Just have fun.

Anyways I have awesome Orientation Leaders (OLs). They are Zed and Ananta. The yin yang couple. One fair skin one dark skin. Ha ha ha!

I didn't take any photos because our phones are confiscated (yeah they want us to concentrate on the games).

Icebreakers always suck. It was basically awkward awkward for 3 hours till break time. After break time, there was a talk and performance. Awesome performance! :-) Then we had to learn the ASc cheers & dance. It was fun. But Annie being Annie, not flexible. Ha ha ha!

Afterwards we had games. We had to become a caterpillar to get materials from the other end of the football field. We had to protect some egg using the materials we had collected. It made my hands got blisters but whatever, I had fun.

Then, we had another game. By this hour, almost all of us are tired and sweaty and sunburned. We just want to collapse already. So sorry to the OLs that we did not cheer as high as we did earlier on!

And then, another game. This time, it was war with the other ASc courses. We had to protect a newspaper post. Ohmygod, WATER GAMES. Someone went to use a whole bucket at throw it at the freshies. LOL. I never tio-ed it. Lucky Annie, ha ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment