-->

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Yesterday's loots

I went to Scape with Joanna yesterday. She is literally my shopping buddy ok. There was a huge massive blogshop flea. We bought three items each! Each item is less than $10. Yay!


Patterned Longsleeved Top.
Price: $8 (Negotiated from $10)

I love collars. I love long sleeves although the Singapore's weather is super hawt. Joanna picked this out for me. She knows what I like. She knows I would wear that. Aw she so sweet right.


Vintage Blue Plaid Maxi Skirt
Price: $8

Well, I picked this out myself. It kind of looks like UNIF's Nevermind Maxi Skirt right hahaha, except for the slit of course but yeah. When I reached home, I flipped the skirt and saw a tag. It was in totally Japanese. And it said, "Made in Japan". I tried it on, and it FITS. It's like, a highwaisted maxi skirt for me. It touched my ankles perfectly. I was so happy ohmygawd.

The next item is in the wash right now. *_* It's a denim top. Price was $10 but negotiated to $9. Me and Joanna bought one each. So it's kind of like a friendship top I guess. We have a lot of similar items. Lmfao.

Well, and today we wore the same outfit of the day. Holy moly man.


I wore my favourite pair of dungarees and a vintage top, and creepers.

Joanna wore her dungarees and a black wife-beater and high tops. Looks pretty much the same huh!

We went home together. Well, on the MRT, Joanna told me I look like an art student, why did I choose to go to a Science course?

._. That seriously made me kind of sad. My parents don't encourage me going to fashion design. Same to my cousins that took design courses. They couldn't find a proper job. It's so scary. I want to pursue my dreams but I guess I can't pursue it now.

Ok that's all. Byeeeeeeeee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment