-->

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Blogshop Festival 2013


Yesterday, I went to Blogshop Festival 2013 with my dearest friend, Gwen!

I already have a list of items on mind that I wanted to buy. But I only found one item... It was just a striped cut off shoulder midi dress. It looks amazing! When I got back home and tried it on, it fits perfectly. It's somehow like a bodycon dress which shows off the curves on the body.


At the very back of the festival, there was a booth. An awesome, awesome booth called "Hello Plus Minus". Their clothes, I swear, is the best thing ever on earth. They are a stockist for a UK clothing line called Hype. Whenever I think of Hype, I think of Tumblr. I think of printed clothing. And yes, most of Hype's clothes are printed on with loads of hippy prints. It's so me. I love prints.

So, anyways, Hype collaborated with Represent before. It was their first collaboration. They had the cosmic prints on the sweaters, shirts, tank tops... Cosmic/galaxy prints are just the best thing ever on earth! As I go through the rack beside Hello Plus Minus' booth, I SAW IT. I SAW THE HYPE X REPRESENT ALL OVER CREW. *dies from excitement*

But.. it was quite expensive.. The price blew my mind. It was $45. If I bought it, my budget would be way way way overshot. Plus, I needed to buy gifts for my friends' birthdays. I kept looking at Gwen and kept asking her if I should buy it or not. It's like one of my favourite thing on earth. After 5 minutes of a huge dilemma, Gwen told me, "I'll buy it for you as a birthday present. You want?"

HOLY SHITTTTTT

When this situation happens, what would you guys do? Say no? Obviously I said yes. And she bought it for me. My birthday is on 5th July, so it was an early birthday present.


$45. Usual Price: $75

It is actually still on the Hype's website, so if you plan to get it, click this.


It's just so pretty!

Thank you Gwen for the amazing birthday present! :-)

Oh and then, after we walked the whole of the Blogshop Festival, we went to Somerset because we couldn't find anything for Hatziqah/Michelle (the two birthday babies). 

We walked to Scape and I told Gwen I should buy her something as well! Gwen wanted a pair of pink shorts.. Then I told her, "Why not you buy a pair of normal denim shorts then I dye it and stud it for you?"

She's like, "YES YES YES YES."

Went home and DIY-ed her shorts:


Will pass her on Monday I guess. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment