-->

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Shoe Review: Black Dr Martens 1460

So I bought a pair of Dr Martens from the Dr Martens Shop in Wheelock Place, Singapore.

Details about my pair of Dr Martens
Size: UK 6.5 // EUR 40
Colour: Black
Material: Smooth
Price: $152
Made in China


They came with a paper bag. I absolutely love paper bags because they're reusable and definitely recyclable.


This is the box containing the shoes:


And when I opened the box, I see:



A drawstring bag. Maybe it's provided so I could put my Dr Martens into them.


And ooh! A paper with pretty crosses!



My boots! They're just so perfect.



Some tag hanging around the laces...


Just me trying them out...



So, as I tried walking around my house, jump up and down, go up the stairs... the only problem I found when I wear my docs are that, the back of my leg hurts.

I didn't wear socks, so I guess the pain would lessen if I wore it.

Usually, I wear size EUR 39 - 40. I read other reviews and they talked about their Dr Martens being very very tight at the front. And some reviews said that the sizing runs big, and some said it runs small. This may be because of the your feet. My feet is kind of slim and narrow. For me, it wasn't tight at all. Everything was fine, except the back of my leg.

If you're not sure about whether your Dr Martens would fit your shoe size, then, the best way to find that out is to head down to the nearest Dr Martens store and try them out before purchasing them online.

To break in the Dr Martens, there are actually several ways to do so. Dr Martens actually have a special type of shoe care product called "Wonder Balsam". Wonder Balsam is Dr. Martens unique blend of coconut oil, lanolin, and beeswax. The natural ingredients clean and protect leather to keep it soft and supple. Wonder Balsam protects against water, liquid and salt marks. For use on all leather except suede types. No polishing necessary.

I would definitely recommend you to buy a pair of Dr Martens as well! The high quality and craftsmanship is definitely worth the price!


I'm just gonna end this blog entry with a photo of me wearing them.
And that's all! Bye! :-) Enjoy your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment