-->

Friday, June 28, 2013

Polishing my Dr Martens

After four days of wearing my precious Dr Martens, it was time to give them a polish!


Items used:
1. Kiwi Shoe Polish
2. A normal shoe brush
3. A piece of cloth
4. Some water
5. Newspapers

Firstly, I laid newspapers on the ground. Just in case any my polish drops onto the floor~


And then, I unlaced the boots and rolled the laces into a tiny ball.





If you didn't look closely, you may think the boots are perfect in condition, however...





There are creases on the leather, and there are some dust.

How do I polish my shoes?

1. Brush off any dust present on the shoes.
2. Wrap the cloth around my index finger.
3. Damp the cloth and rub it on the shoes. (Don't make it too wet. Just make the surface of the leather damp.)
4. Take some Kiwi polish and rub it on the shoes in circular motions.
5. Keep rubbing till you see the leather shine.
6. Then, damp the cloth again and rub it on the shoes.

Before polishing:


After polishing:



No comments:

Post a Comment