-->

Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Town-ers!

Today is the day for me to sit for my last term paper for this semester!

Went out with Alyssa and Hadif (last minute agreed to) to town!

Hadif was like, "oh oh, take bus to town!"

Me, "no. i rather take the train, it's so much faster and cheaper."

Hadif, "i'm not a train person."

Me, "i'm not a bus person."

But still, I have to let in. I let him win.

We went to Wheelock Place to find the Dr. Martens store. It was quite small, surprisingly... I think the ION Orchard one is waaaaay larger. The salesperson is really pretty, but she kept staring at my attire... (why? are? you? making? me? so? uncomfortable?) I looked through the boots and I finally got the courage to face her and ask, "Do you sell the Wonder Balsam?" She was like, "Yes. Here it is." passing me the small can of wonder balsam. It was $17.90. (daylight robbery, i could get it at $14 with shipping fees online)

So I didn't buy it. I planned to buy it to break in my Dr Martens, but they're not here, yeeeettttt. I paid $105 for my pair of Dr. Martens and it's actually a preorder. It's that cheap because the supplier is taking it from the factory directly to Singapore, so it's waaaaay cheaper.

So we were walking to Topshop/Topman and suddenly the weather just turned bloody BLOODY hot. I can feel heat vibrating towards my skin.

But, hey, me and Alyssa took a photo together despite the weather~



I look bloody weird ok.

Anyways, Hadif treated us to ice-cream.



It was super yums! I chose the macadamia nuts with chocolate flavour. Alyssa chose the double berry flavour.


That's Hadif and me the weirdo.

So anyways, Alyssa went to the Royce Chocolate shop to buy chocolates as belated birthday present for Michelle. After that, she wanted to put the Royce Chocolates into my bag...

Here's what happened.

She was opening the bag, and then after she placed the chocolates inside, she tried zipping up the bag, but the zip flew out.

oh? shit. yea basically my bag cannot zip up anymore.

it's really not Alyssa's fault. my bag is quite old already. it's like almost 6 months old.

but she kept apologising and i feel so bad i feel so baaaaad. and then she told me she'll buy a new bag for me. i'm like, no need no need, just give me a big plastic bag so i can put my stuff inside. but no, she didn't listen to me, she bought a new bag pack for me.

It was a Baggu bag.

Because the outlet at Cineleisure does not have the Black Baggu Bag, we went to the one at Dhoby Ghaut.

I really didn't mind the colour of the bag, I just needed something to carry my stuff as I go home. But Alyssa says, "No no no, if you like black, then we get the black one. Treat it as your early birthday present okay!"

Ok. So, we went to Dhoby Ghaut's outlet and bought the black one.

It was amazing.
AMAZING.

The price was slashed from $52 to $32! How could we not get it (even though if my bag wasn't spoiled)?!

So yeah, after that, Alyssa needed to meet her friend somewhere in Singapore so she left first.

Me and Hadif went shopping. Ha ha ha. We walked back to Somerset and went to Topshop/Topman. He needed my advice on what to buy. So yeah, he bought one top from Topman and one top from JRunway and a Cleveland Indian cap. He so rich sia. Hahahaha.

So yeah, after that we went home.

Ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment