-->

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

It's Christmas Eve!
I'm spending it with my family at home. We didn't make any plans on going to town or anything. I just had a really bloated dinner. It was the Hokkien kuay tiao. It costed $8. The bowl was pretty big. I couldn't finish it alone.

So, after all, I spent almost the whole day at home. What did I do? Well, I made a check-list of my wants and needs.

Firstly, my needs... I need a new pair of spectacles. My current spectacles are still in good condition, but I already used it since December 2010. I was 14. Now, I'm 16 and next year (in a few days) I'll turn 17. I'm considering if I should get Ray-Bans. I really want their Wayfarers. *knocks head on table* But I have to wait till I get my pay. *bangs head again* And I'm paying them myself. *immediately faints*

The frame would already cost bombs. Adding the optical lenses... it'll probably add up to SGD $500+. I'll probably get a look-a-like.

Secondly, my wants! I want a Black Moleskine Sketchbook (Large) and more clothes. I never buy clothes when  I was young. My mom does all that shit. I'm more into technology and computers and shit. I was a tomboy last time. I hated shopping. But hey, I changed! NOW I FUCKING LOVE SHOPPING. I dress girly nowadays... skirts... dresses... But the tomboy inside me never changed. I'm pretty rough with things. Watch out ha ha.


Lastly, I just want a new watch. Maybe a gold vintage watch. One day, I'll hunt for it myself. What's on my mind is this...



A Casio Gold Watch. They're a pretty old brand. I like their calculators. I used them before. Pretty user-friendly. But I'd still stick with my Sharp.

I am getting really bored and my AA playlist has been running for hours. ASKING ALEXANDRIA ROCKS!!!! Ha ha, but I'm still bored. I think I'll watch a movie or something since it's Christmas Eve.

Okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment