-->

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Review: Black Suede Creepers

What arrived at my house?


MY FIRST PAIR OF CREEPERS!

This is my first review. And it's about the dopest shit I wanted for a real real long time. I feel like my life has been fulfilled. I'm going to review about creepers. I bought them from an online shop. They are the "inspired" version of T.U.K's Black Suede Mondo Creeper.



Different point of views

Front


Back


Top



Bottom


When worn bare footed (lol I will never do that when I go out, cute socks are NEEDED)


Erh mah gawd my fucking babies.

REVIEW

This pair of creepers are a size 39. (big feet) I always wear 39/40. (big feet alert) 40 because sometimes the 'cutting' of the shoes may be small. But when I wear these creepers, it feels comfy. There's a one-finger space left in front of my toe (even with socks on).

True to size? Yes (i suppose so)

The material is really really soft. But since it is a pair of suede shoes, a lot of care is needed. So you people may have to go down to the nearest locksmith/shoe shop to get a Suede Protector. In Singapore, it costs less than $20. I went to Bata (buy and throw away lmfao) to get mine. Always spray it before you head out to down town, because when it rains, the droplets create another shade of black on your creepers. And stains are easily removed if the protector was sprayed on.

Another thing you may wanna know about creepers is that, it has a flat-sole, so walking on them for hours is gonna hurt you like hugging a cactus hurt. And, the soles are really hard, so it's difficult to bend. So you may have some problems picking up your feet while walking. (walks like penguin) But, you'll get used to it.

You may ask, how tall are the soles? Well these pair of creepers have a 1 7/8 inches sole. So when I wear it, I'd look like a giant (I'm 170 centimetres tall).

When you wear them, where are the parts of the feet that hurt? The last toe of my feet and the back of my ankle. So, put plasters there! Plus, to take precaution, WEAR THE THICKEST SOCK IN YOUR HOUSE.

You have to 'break in' the shoes before it feels like you're wearing a pair of sneakers.

How to break into a new pair of stiff creepers? Wear it and walk around your house randomly for hours. If you're living in a private house, walk up the stairs. Run in your backyard. Sit down in front of your computer with the shoes on.

It worked for my old Dr. Martens. So I guess it should work for this creepcreeps as well.

Lastly, there is no such thing as a fake creeper. Creepers are all creepers. Same thing to "There is no such thing as a fake sneaker." Some creepers may be cheaper than others. This is because of the quality of the shoe. Why are Dr Martens so expensive? Because the manufacturers fucking SEW the soles onto the shoe and the soles are bloody qualityyyyyyyyy. Plus, the leather is genuine.

Thanks for reading this.
(drops)



5 comments:

  1. wher did u get this? T.T im also the same size as u and im finding creepers suitable size for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these tips are very helpful i bought my 3" creeps and they hurt like shit 'cos im wearing them right now >.< my other pair are smaller platform broke them in a week or so and they are truly comfy. hoping my new creeps can be too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and.... always go a size down when buying creepers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where'd you get these?

    ReplyDelete