-->

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Oakham Market Haul


Today is 15th of December.

At 11.30am, I went to the post office to mail out one of my customers' item. We were trading by postage. I can't wait to receive her Leopard Crop Top and I think she can't wait to receive my Black Dreamcatcher Necklace either. (This sounds so blogshoppish)

Time flew. I sat on the MRT and listened to Skrillex's mixes while waiting to get to Somerset... YES I WENT TO SCAPE TODAY. I saw familiar faces -- customers lololol. But I didn't say hi because I'm afraid it was the wrong person. Didn't get anything there even though Wanderclothes' flea was there.

Two reasons:
1. So many girls crowding there waiting for them to restock.
2. The items I wanted are gone. *_* Actually they were there when I was there, but on the arms of another girl... waiting to pay... *stabs my own heart*

So I proceeded to go to OAKHAM MARKET...!

I love that it's underground (pun seriously intended) and I love their paper bags with the sticker :P

Items I bought (it's literally a mini haul)...

Skulls and Roses


Material: Polyester
Price: $16.95
What to wear with? Black Skater Skirt & Black Creepers

Camo X Bart Simpson (on acid)


Material: Thick cotton
Price: $16.95
What to wear with? Black high waist jeans and black Jeffrey Campbells.

Ribcage Muscle Tank


Material: Thick cotton
Price: $16.95
What to wear with? Black skeleton leggings & black creepers

Favourite piece among my Oakham Market collection
 (yes I HAVE MORE CLOTHES FROM THEM I AM SO CRAZY LOL)

Bidding continues for this Paddle Pop Skirt!


The highest bidder now is Bel Terence (bidding at $20). If you want it to be yours, comment on the picture on my blogshop to bid $1 higher! Click here!

If you liked this post and saw it, why not leave a comment below? I'm gonna go, byeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment