-->

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

This Christmas

In the MRT...

My dad and I were arguing whether we should go to the Harbourfront MRT or Marina Bay MRT so that we could reach Marina Bay Sands. Well, the dumb me went to convince my dad that it was nearer to the Harbourfront MRT. We sat on the MRT till the last station (Harbourfront). When we got off, I needed the restroom. I was hoping that we could get out of the MRT and I use the restroom. But no, my dad went to ask a security guard inside the train station about going to Marina Bay Sands. He told us that we should have alighted at Dhoby Ghaut and change to the circle line. *invisible hands starts slapping my face*

I can't go to the restroom. And now we have to go back to Dhoby Ghaut.

On the train, my dad told me that it was about to be dinner time and he's getting hungry. So, he wants to go to Dhoby Ghaut to eat first. Actually, in his mind, he wanted to go to Just Acia to eat. It's like, a mini buffet where you could scoop up thousands of ice-cream and refill your cup of coffee or tea like nobody's business. But, he forgot about the name and we went to Yoshinoya instead.

Plaza Singapura.

Well, this is the shopping mall on top of Dhoby Ghaut MRT. At the basement level, there were tons of food stores. And sometimes, there are stores giving out 'samples'. This time, there was a store selling barbeque chicken giving out small terayaki chicken balls to anyone that passes by. HOLY SHIT IT TASTES SO GOOD. It melts in my mouth like some kind of chocolate and the taste of the sauce stays in my mouth. Oh wow this is bloody heaven. But we didn't eat there, cause we planned to go to Yoshinoya.

Even veggies taste awesome when carnivores (me) get hungry.


My bowl of Salmon and veggies.


Oh and a cup of tea. *love*

After dinner, we went out of the shopping mall and went to find a bus stop instead. It seems that there were direct buses going to Marina Bay Sands! However, on the way to the bus stop, we were distracted by a massive Christmas tree outside the shopping mall. We took photos.



In the previous photo you could really see a lot of couples taking pictures together. Why are they celebrating Christmas alone with their boyfriend/girlfriend? Well I thought Christmas should be celebrated with all our family and friends?! Hmm, some kind of alteration made to the minds of youths now a days. (I'm sixteen and I prefer to go out with my mummy and daddy rather than a boyfriend I dated for two months. I mean if I date someone for two months.)

Marina Bay Sands.


The night skyscrapers of Singapore.
There was so much noise in the picture I feel like I have to buy a night vision camera.


The boat on three buildings. What's the point of putting a boat there?
To save all the important people when there's a tsunami? *hits wood*

My mom keeps on giving tantrums (just like a child) as it was slightly drizzling and she wanted to go home. I didn't want to go home. I just started this adventure! So we walked into The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands.

Holy shit the view of all the luxurious shops. I went into Juicy Couture and saw nothing I like. This weird? But when I went into some kind of rich-man shop, I liked the walking sticks with diamond skulls on it. Miu Miu was fucking awesome. I love their small wallets. But I haz no $$ to buy 'em.

Well, it was around 9pm when we started to be like, "Man I am so tired can we sit down near the fountain." and, "Can I go home now?" Yes. We went home.

OOTD/OOTN


Bart Simpson on Acid x Camo Top
DIY Black Galaxy Shorts
Black Tights
Black Suede Creepers

That photo was taken by my Dad. We were going home by train and we were so bored so yeah. Camwhore.

Okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment