-->

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I am so bored

Went to the nearest shopping mall to research on Ray-Ban Wayfarers. There were four spectacle shops there. The cheapest one was having a sale so, that's a bloody plus point. They were having this 20% discount. It was actually $244 (without lenses). Then after 20% discount, it lowered down till $195.20. But my lenses are gonna kill my wallet because I have a pretty high degree.

I saw 'inspired' versions of Ray-Bans at the fourth store and they were having this promotion. $188 for both frame and lenses. But if the degree of the lenses are too high then too bad you gotta top up.

My friend told me her frames only cost $22.90 and it was like an exact replica. But she's not telling me where she got them.

So please, tell me where to get cheap Ray-Ban inspired frames. I might like, buy the frames then go to some spectacle shop to ask them make the lenses for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment