-->

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Scape*'s Flea Market

SCAPE*

The Sky Terrace was filled with young girls. Girls who are selling and girls who are snatching, grabbing and buying. I was one of those girls who are snatching, grabbing and buying. --Labelled: Impulsive Shopper--

Any way, I was helping my friend (P.C.) to buy some items. She wanted this Motherfucker Singlet (originally from OM), and a pair of high waisted jeans. I got both of them for her from two different stores. She's really happy about it, and I'm happy.

After snatching for her items, I bought a pair of Lee's high waisted shorts and collected my tote bag from an online shop at the flea. The tote is just fucking ama-h-zing. 



Comme Des F*** Down tote bag - $10


Lee High Waist Shorts (Vintage)

I am planning to bleach the shorts and then dye them. I'll also put like studs on them so it won't look that plain.

That's all that I bought today. The other two items are my friend's items, so I think I won't post up pictures on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment