-->

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

Now I can laugh at that 2012 movie.

Yesterday

OOTD


(taken at New Look)

  1. Black Skull Top - $6
  2. DIY Lee's
  3. Houndstooth Brothel Creepers - New Look
  4. Comme des Fuck Down Tote
  5. Long hair - $free

Went to Joanna's house with Zoe to bleach our shorts together. Slacked together, ate maggi mee that Zoe cooked for me and her, ate chocolates, drank Ice Milo that Joanna made, spilled Ice Milo, cleaned the mess up, comment on other people's style on Facebook, read cannibalism stories, read people selling their dicks and losing blood.

We needed to wait for the shorts to bleach so we were bored and went to Bugis. But Zoe had to go to her friend's birthday bash so she had to leave first. Then this left me and Joanna going to Bugis together.

We went taking pictures of cool shit like a fake bag that is a real bag. Joanna made me jealous telling me she's confirm getting it after she gets her paycheck.

As it was raining, we went to Bugis Street by the long way, going into the shopping mall then crossing the bridge with tons of cool shops and then reached their without getting wet.

We went to our usual favourite bag store and saw this fucking amazing 'branded-looking' teddy bear printed bagpack. We both wanted it. But it's like 2 for $25. We are broke. We need an ATM or use NETS. But the store doesn't accept NETS. So we didn't buy it. -slams head on invisible wall-

Went home by bus later on. Joanna ranted to me about her life being a lifeguard. It took like 1 hour plus to reach Sengkang.

Today

It's new year and I have no plans. Just stayed at home the whole day.


Ordered this Skeleton Bag from Oh My Smoothies from their backorder. It cost $12.50 with normal postage.

And... I also ordered my second creeper from UNDERGROUND.


It costs £95 on Underground's website. I bought a size 7 (Euro 40). The shipping rates was a bitch. It costed £18.45. Adding up, it costs £113.45. When converted into Singapore Dollar, it was like, SGD $183.13. I am so broke.

Resolutions


  1. Lose 10kg.
  2. Do well for studies.

1 comment:

  1. What is your uk size? You're really skinny!

    ReplyDelete