-->

Monday, January 14, 2013

Singapore's Salvation Army Family Thrift Store

Submitted JAE and JPSAE.

It's even more stressful than O levels. It's already difficult to choose between KFC and MacDonalds but yet MOE wants us, the students, just aged 16/17, to choose between 12 courses? IT'S SO SCARY. Our future depends on the choices we make.



Aiming for science more than design because of the sad truth.

Lunch

Cooked maggie mee. It was yummier than before because I added less water. The egg was the yummiest, I put it in the last.

Post Office

Mailed out a black pullover to one of my customers. Immediately the post office earns $3.25.

Salvation Army

I went to the Family Thrift Store near Woodleigh MRT Station. When I tapped out of the MRT, I realised that my camera doesn't have a MEMORY CARD. /bang heads on wall and bleeds/ So I used my phone. This is the reason why the pictures are in lower definition.

How to go to the Salvation Army?

Follow me!

1) Alight from Woodleigh Station.



2) Exit the station by going up the escalators at Exit B!



3) You will see a bus-stop once you go up the escalators!


4) Walk straight until you see a hill.


5) You have to go up the hill to enter the Salvation Army. There are no proper steps! Be careful!

If you're looking for furniture, it's on the 1st floor.
If you're looking for clothes/books/others, it's on the 2nd floor.

Time to thrift! 


Back to the 70/80s!


For the working dads.


Auntie pants.


Hoodies.


Suits.


Flowers


Female Clothes.


What's these white pile of clothes? They are wedding dresses!!!


Books.


Bags/hats.

Sadly, I didn't find anything that is below my budget. I found a pair of highwaist skorts which was my size (lucky), but there's no price tag and I'm scared of asking the shop assistant.

Mail time! 

Received my Skeleton Drawstring Bag!


Price: $12.50 with normal postage.
From Oh My Smoothies Back-order.

--ME UNWRAPPING THE PARCEL--







So there's a pocket compartment to keep our keys/pads. Will review on how it is like when worn soon!

Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much!! I had so much trouble looking for directions on how to go the thrift shop :D

    ReplyDelete