-->

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Shopping Alone



  1. Teacups Top (Vintage)
  2. Winnie The Pooh Dungaree
  3. Leopard Flats
Really bored at home so I went to Somerset alone.

On the way there, I met Lynette! I was walking out from the MRT and she was walking beside me! I said hello! It was weird.

She asked me, "You're here alone?"
I said, "Yes."
Then she said, "Why so sad one?"
I replied, "I like shopping alone."
"Really?"
"Yes."

Found out that she was there for an interview at iModels. She's so tall. I think it suits her.





I didn't dare to enter any shops with branded goods. I'm afraid they will be too nice and I'll be awkward, knowing that I cannot purchase anything anyway.














So I went out to Orchard Road again. There was nothing special. Till I went to Lucky Plaza!

I bought a watch! This is the only loot I've got for today. :-)


Vintage Greek Numerical Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment