-->

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Series

OOTD


  1. Black Sweater - Oakham Market
  2. "Galaxy" Leggings
  3. Gay Winter Socks (srsly fucking gay) - Gift
  4. Black Suede Creepers (unseen)

Lunch



Love cauliflower. Love love love.

Bishan

Met P.C. Passed her the items. She's so prettaye omfg.

Ang Mo Kio

Went to search for the spectacle shop that Joanna told me about. Oh my god she is serious all the frames are $29.90. I'm gonna make my spectacles tomorrow bwahahahahahhas.

Somerset

Canon was having this massive competition. The prizes are fucking attractive but I am not a photographer so fyck it.




As I was walking to Scape*, a woman stopped me and asked me if I wanted to join a Mash-up competition. I rejected her omfg now I want to join (regrets like shitx100). But there's another one at Plaza Singapura so I am totally going next week.


Scape








After scrolling through all the pictures, MASSIVE OR WHUT

Scape* Underground

SOMETHING HAPPENED HERE


I was taking the photo above this sentence. ^^ up up ^^ Suddenly, an Australian lady said, "Excuse me, where did you buy your shoes?" I replied, "An online shop." Immediately, she grunts, "Awwh pfft." And she walked away. OMFG IT IS SO FUNNY OMFG.



Gong Cha

Well I was getting a little thirsty after walking rounds and rounds around Scape's Sky Terrace.




That's my Gong Cha Alisan Milk tea.

*walks to Cineleisure*



Cineleisure




Got really bored because there's nothing new and the time was 7.45pm so I headed to the MRT Station. TIME TO GO HOMEEEEE.


I don't know if you can see me inside but I am definitely not the girl using her phone.

Loots


Storybook Series Vintage Top - $5


Extreme Highwaist Shorts - $5 (FUCKING FITS ME SO WELL OMFG)


Vintage Stickers - $10

Can't believe I really bought stickers at $10, which is higher than any shirt/top I bought today omfg haha. But I really really like Super Mario and seriously, I am a huge fan of Gameboy when I was young and guess what, this reminds me of childhood hahahaha. And that Anarchy sticker, Gloomy Bear, Duckie, Skulls, Pink Panther, holyshit. All the childhood shit (except skulls).

Splurged $20 today. (happy)

No comments:

Post a Comment