-->

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Good Progress Award

OOTD

This is the last time I am wearing my secondary school uniform.

Headed to Anchorvale Community Centre to collect my award!








These are a pair of shoes that lasted me for two years. Yes I was really weird and hate normal shoelacing so I learned about making checkered laces and ladder laces. They were uber cool and friends asked me how I did it but I just said I learned online.








Going down stairs, there were loads of people.



Dad was saying if we should eat at this restaurant later. Holyfuck lasagne. And we were walking around the community centre until I saw something funny...


Well that was when I saw my tuition friend, I forgot his name but he was from Mavis Tutorial Centre as well. I don't know why he looks not excited at all, maybe he collected this award every year. He is quite smart to be very honest. We said hi. Obviously he is surprised I changed my spectacles duhhhhhh. Then we went separate ways. I wasn't expecting to see him again. So I went to the Ukelele shop.



Dad says that it is really cute and he was wondering how much the full package costs. There were no price tag so...

As we went out of the shop, a man started announcing that we can come and register for the award-taking.








I didn't know my father was taking pictures at all. This is so candid. I was checking my details and everything and bending down to sign on the list.

The most unglam pic of me okcan why am I even closing my eyes.




Walked up stairs, man legs so tired.






Caption: "OI YOU COME HERE"



While waiting in the queue I was grumpy as shit because I didn't have my lunch yet and my parents were not with me, they were getting the refreshments near them and didn't even care about me. Other parents of other children were like stepping out of the queue and getting them some siew mai or sandwich but my parents did nothing. I waited in the queue for 10 minutes. FREAK. I almost threw a tantrum. I called my dad. He didn't answer his phone. I called three times. Never answer. I want to eat something!!!

Well yeah I was grumpy and when I saw my dad I immediately told him to get me something. He said later. NO. I WANT IT NOW. Yes I am demanding when I'm hungry. Seriously.



So yeah I got my refreshments and then the queue started to become faster (wow what an effect).


After taking a picture with some minister, we headed to PASTA MANIA!






YOU THINK SO? NO.

We went to Compasspoint Kopitiam to eat.




And then as we were walking out and heading to Best Denki, saw Daniel and Daniel said hello to me! Haha he was working today again at Popular!

My dad bought a new phone at Best Denki. It was DECT Technology so yeah pretty good quality~

Mom bought new clothes. It is really nice indeed! Haha so happy she agreed with my suggestion. Black top and white skirt. She looks good in it!

Then at 5pm, I went cycling with my Dad.

OUTFIT CHANGED!


Cycled for almost three hours and I finally crashed back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment