-->

Friday, January 4, 2013

✞☯▲4th day of 2013▼☮✞

OOTD

  1. Guns and Roses (Appetite for Destruction) Top
  2. DIY Black Galaxy Highwaist Shorts
  3. Black Tights & Socks
  4. Black Suede Creepers
  5. Comme des Fuckdown tote
Cooked instant noodles for myself for the very first time without my mother's permission. But the kitchen was kept clean and tidy and I don't think she'll even know I cooked instant noodles. Unless she opened the garbage can.

EAT STRAIGHT FROM THE POT! (just like Koreans)



The fucking pot is still burning 100 degree Celsius.


Yummy yummy yummy.

I was planning to go out today with my outfit but I did not go out. I don't know why I didn't go out I just didn't feel like it any more so I changed back to my home clothes. I'm just gonna slack at home the whole day and do nothing but watch videos and read some news. I'll also probably do my data entry so my workload would be lessen. I'm just ranting to myself awh gush.

Tomorrow I'll meet P.C. to give her her items.


No comments:

Post a Comment