-->

Friday, January 11, 2013

Millennia Institute


Went Millennia Institute.

Was alone, so a Student Leader approached me to ask what stream I'm interested in. I said, "Science". Then she told me that she's a science student and so she can answer my questions.

Well I found out that Millennia Institute has the same school fees as any other Junior College so that's actually very very good. It also uses the Student Pass so bus fees aren't that high at all. I did not have my lunch so I asked her where was the canteen and she told me she don't think any stores are opened anymore. It is true. None were open, except the usual store, drinks store. There were basketballers and netballers and floor rugby players training. I guess Friday is always their CCA day. Kinda normal. Girl Guides was also on Friday.

Met Zoe and Jasmine there!

I was late (very late) for the Principal's Talk. I was like whatsapping Zoe where is she. Then she replied, "Look left." She was sitting just the row below mine. Waved, smiled.

After the talk ended, we went touring around the school. Went to the Arts room, then the English Literature, and then Science, Business (!?!?!?!). Yes Millennia Institute is the only institute that has a Business stream. Weird huh.



But it is a 3-year-course and it is a MUST to take Mother Tongue if we didn't take Higher Mother Tongue during Secondary School. Sad shit. Immediately I cancelled MI from my mind. I don't want to take Chinese any more. I need tuition for it and JC Chinese is hardcore crazy. H2 Chinese blows my mind. It scared me. They had to memorise six books for two papers whaaaaat?!?!

Scared me x100.

We stopped by Little India, planning to go home, but we didn't. Zoe and I were talking about thrift stores in Singapore and I suddenly mentioned about Salvation Army (which is in Singapore). And Zoe wanted to go there. Plus, the train was stopping at Woodleigh, which is where the Salvation Army Thrift Store is. We got off, pulling Jasmine along. Jasmine didn't know what happened until we got off from the train. She was listening to music and in her own worrrrld. So as we were tapping out, we asked the security guard how to get to the thrift store. He showed us the way and when we reached, god damnnit it is closed. They close everyday at 6pm. We looked at our watch. 6.08pm. Holyshit. Slams head.

Zoe must be really furious ok. But yeah I said nothing.

And we went home. This time it is real shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment