-->

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Shopping with Joanna

Compass Point

Met a customer there to do trades. Traded my lightning bolt shirt with a new black mullet skirt and a collar for free! (When I reached home and tried on the collar I have no idea if I wore it the right way or not.)

Post Office

And there was someone hogging the queue but this time there were two counter (oh my fucking god I am so lucky because I'm meeting Joanna like in a few minutes). So I posted two mails and went off.

Compass Point (again)

Met Joanna! She was halfway doing a survey for a surveyor (I think he's from my company I don't know I quitted any ways). And I did that survey while I was near my home's LRT so.. yeah.

Somerset 313

Since it was early, we both went to New Look to see if there is any nice tops for an interview. Yep, Joanna's  going for an interview. It's an interview for getting into a school although I don't think it's necessary to dress really formal, but Joanna thinks that she needs new clothes any way, so we went.

There were plain collared tops. But they were almost all were SHEER. Oh for god's sake, fashion designers, stop making women's collared top sheer! Some people wants it opaque as well ok! BUT WE DID FIND ONE. But it's expensive as shit.

So we went to look around at Forever 21. Nothing at all! It was worse actually.

Went to H&M. FOUND IT! We even grabbed a dark purple and black bandage skirt along.

I suggested that she should get the black one because it looks better. But in her eyes, the dark purple bandage skirt gives the outfit a pop of colour and thinks that she should get it. But I gave my suggestion again and told her we should walk around first and maybe Scape will have it.

Scape*

Nothing nothing no formal wear at all. BUT WE FOUND DENIM DUNGAREES (THAT'S WHAT I WANT) The auntie wasn't there for like 45 minutes so we went into the air-conditioned part of Scape and asked her to come out for a while!

She told us she's clearing everything. Everything's $5. HOLYSHIT MAN WE QUICKLY RAN BACK AND GRABBED THE DUNGAREE AND DENIM JACKET AND DENIM DENIM DENIM OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shit that was a fucking splurge. I spent $15 on three items. Joanna spent $10 on two items.

I gotten myself a new pair of dungaree, a black denim vest and a SAILOR MOON denim vest. It's so fucking vintage I cannot even.

In the end, we decided to go back to H&M and get the top and bandage skirt.

Went home after that~

Loots


Denim Dungaree - $5



Sailor Moon Denim Vest - $5


Black Denim Vest - $5


Studded Collar with a ribbon - $free gift

Black Mullet Skirt - Traded

No comments:

Post a Comment