-->

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I saw a dead body

Yes I did see something real, dead and flat on the ground. I'm trying to forget what happened but I can't.

I know death happens every fucking second but I don't think a lot of humans would see a dead human body so often.

So anyway, I was walking to Joanna's house. (I keep mentioning her in my blog posts gahhhh yes we are good friends) Well I am going there to collect my shorts.

Here are my shorts:


The colour isn't that bright in real life and why is there a line between the pink and purple. Didn't turn out the way I expected. It's more of a pastel colour now. I'm planning to cut it shorter (hesitating because my light blue would be goneeeeee) and re-dye it darker (pastel isn't my thing) and stud the whole back.

Back to the dead body part

Ok guys.

I was walking to Joanna's house and finally found her block. I was so thrilled so excited so proud of myself finding her block on my own. Then, I saw two policemen standing on the 2nd floor. Idk how to explain it in words. It looks like this.


It's like, they were holding a white piece of thin plastic and trying to cover something.

I knew something was wrong. Just at this second, an auntie appeared. I followed her into the lift. Scared. Praying. When it reached the eleventh floor, I sped up to Joanna's house.

I pressed the bell. No one answered. So I texted her. Got bored. Without even thinking, I looked down.

I SAW A DEAD BODY AND THE POLICEMEN WERE STILL THERE

THAT WAS THE SHOCK OF MY LIFE OKAY. I SCREAMED OH MY GOD WHAT THE HECK OH MY GOD OPEN UP JOANNA LIM.

She opened the door. "What?"

"Someone jumped."

"Huh?"

"LOOK DOWN!"

She looked down. She asked, "What is that?"

She wasn't wearing her specs. All she saw was a puddle of blood (she told me that afterwards)

A HUMAN BODY

ok im done

We got so scared. Joanna called her mom and told her about it.
Joanna and I went down together after calming down for a few minutes because I was so scared I think she is too but yeah. That's all.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I can't imagine a pool of blood.

    ReplyDelete