-->

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Temasek Polytechnic Open House 2013

OOTD BOOM


  1. Sparrow Top - The Editor's Market
  2. Highwaisted Denim Shorts - Flea
  3. Black Socks (unseen)
  4. Blue Suede Highcuts (unseen)
Went to TP Open House today!!!


Around 2pm, I reached! Gotten my free ice-cream before I got my goodie bag cause I was so fucking hungry hahaha.


It started raining lmfao, -eats icecream-





Went to the School of Applied Science first. Biotechnology thrills me omfg haha. They learn everything!

This is some kind of do-it-yourself experiment with strawberries. They're extracting the DNA!





White thingy is DNA. Went to the School of IT next and saw Wei Ya and Seng Hui there! Hihi you two! Haha! They were pretty surprised that I came to Temasek Poly alone today. Grabbed another ice-cream on the way out.

Somehow I feel that learning how to hack to find out how to protect your system is kinda cool. :-)



School of Design!









Two girls at the information counter at the entrance of School of Design gave me a pencil! It doesn't look like a pencil right but whatever. It is a pencil. There's a lead! She told me that design students don't use sharpeners. They use a knife to cut it.



So this guy photobombed. Well as you can see design students have preppy cool clothings on them.


I mean really indie style.





Just right opposite IMD is DFT.


Interior DESIGN~






It's a chair.

APPAREL DESIGN OMFG

They had this mini fashion show when I reached there. Didn't take pictures. Too bloody amazed by the models strutting down the runway.








So there was a girl again, she's dressed like a Japanese girl down Harajukju Street. She has long red hair with some cute braids and seriously she looks very harajuku. So she introduced me to all the different sections and different cores that different years need to do. First years need to know how to tie dye, and how to knit. Second years means that they would choose one core because first years learn everything. Sounds confusing huh actually it is really confusing. Then third years have internship where they work with different fashion companies. Some courses do not need to sew. Some do. Ah so confusing haha. Anyways it is a really interesting course and I love fashion so much. I might join them. :-)

Got bored. The rain stopped and it was around 4pm. Called Weiya to check if she's still at TP. Nope, on the bus going home. So, I went down and got myself Subwayyyyy~



Parmesan Oregano bread ftwftwftw.


TIME TO GO HOME





Anyways this is the goodie bag. Chic! I totally think that it's created by the School of Design. :-)



Ok ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment