-->

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Heartbroken

ootd


  1. Cheap Monday Tee - $29
  2. Extreme Highwaisted Denim Shorts - $5
  3. Lego Watch - $forgot

I MADE MY SPECTACLES!!!!!!!1

Went Ang Mo Kio with my parents to have lunch and then we made my spectacles!




The table was cluttered with all the spectacles I'm interested in.


This is the pair of spectacles I've chosen!


My degree stayed the same, that's good hahaha. I'll only collect my spectacles on next Thursday at night. The person told me she'll text me about it. It fucking hurts when I gave her my credit card and she swiped it. :-( Goodbye $189. Actually it was $199.90, but she gave me a 5% discount.

Went to Bugis next.





Bugis OG



Mom saw the SALE sign and immediately went in. She bought a branded bag idk what name but it's from Milano. Then we headed to Long John Silver's because we felt thirsty.











Bugis Street





Mom wanted to get a dress. She found it after an hour and when we reached home the dress didn't fit her well. It was more for petite girls. So, there goes her $15. But I guess she's happy with the bag. Hahaha. Dad was trying to find a belt but he thinks it's too expensive when he can get it at $10 instead of $15 or $29.

I didn't get anything at all. Well, except, my spectacles. I bought them myself with my own hard-earned money. Now I feel how my parents feel when I ask them for computers/new spectacles/new bag/new shoes. They have to splurge a lot from their savings. It hurts. :-( But I won't change the spectacles until I finish university. Yes my aim in life is to go to university and complete my studies and get a fucking good job and make art my hobby.

Loots


Inspired Ray-Ban RB5283 for SGD $189.

No comments:

Post a Comment