-->

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Pizzahut! (my treat)

OOTD




  1. Vintage Storybook Top - Flea
  2. Denim Dungarees - Reseller
  3. Winter Socks
  4. Converses (Limited Design)

Trade

Went to Serangoon to meet a customer. Traded my nail polishes and skull bracelet with her vintage men's top (fucking happy I got another unisex top).

Temasek Polytechnic (again)

I am indeed very very keen to go to Temasek Polytechnic hahaha. But this time, I brought my parents with me. No photos for this one.

I am now contemplating whether I should go to School of Design or School of Applied Science because.. of two reasons.

Reason 1: Further Studies

Yes I want to go to a university. I want to have a degree. I want to be a degree holder. I want to earn a lot of money next time.

But are you sure that fashion design will make a lot of money in Singapore?
And are there local universities in Singapore that have a degree in Design?

I don't think so at all.

There are only private schools such as NAFA or Lasalle which offers this course to Diploma holders.

NUS and NTU? No, not at all.

Reason 2 : Jobs

There are a lot of jobs in Fashion. But there are EVEN MORE jobs that applies Science! Plus the pay after just getting a Diploma is quite high for a student in a Science course. It may be more than 1.8k/month.

For just a fresh grad, 1.8k/month? Wow.

Pizzahut (my treat!)

I got my paycheck a few days ago so I'm treating my parents to our first dinner FROM ME!

STUFFED CRUST 10" OCEAN CATCH
soooo niceeee



Dad served me my first pizza.



Of course we didn't only ate pizza. My dad called a Chicken Salad and my mom a spaghetti. I'm the only one that called for the pizza and we shared. I ate 3 pieces (when I was at 2 pieces I'm already full but no choice I have to eat it), my mom 2, my dad 1.


THE LAST PIECE IS MINE

No comments:

Post a Comment