-->

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Stop

--Rage starts--

During work today, there were a lot of rejections from people. They were either rushing or they have no idea how to speak English. That is not a good thing at all.

What was worse was that, I realised that some parents don't teach their kids good manners at all. There was a lady whom I approached, she was with two boys. While she was answering, one of her children kept on adding comments, saying, "Faster faster! Yes yes yes! All yes lah!" I kept quiet, stared at him. Then I continued to question his mother. His mother was really nice, patient and all. Then, suddenly, that little child went to grab my pen, the one I'm holding to record down everything his mother says. Just fucking imagine, you're writing half-way and someone grabbed your pen. Worse, he is a child. I'm a teenager with a height twice of him. I could just grab him and stomp him to the ground and choke him to death. I didn't do that. What's EVEN WORST, he went to take my paper and start circling rubbish. Then he gave the paper back to me. Well fuck him? I cancelled everything he wrote and asked his mom AGAIN.

I'm not even talking to him for fuck sake. He's so bloody rude. Yeah his mom has like Prada and Gucci and a nice haute couture dress. Obviously a son of a rich family. Well to me, he's a son of hell. I think he is bloody spoiled. And his brother (beside him) commented, "She's so ugly. Have pimples on her face." I feel like stabbing his intestines till all the digestive juices squeeze out and snap his fingers and feed it to the dogs. Keep the bloody comments to yourself for f's sake. Yeah, I have pimples. You will have it soon. I bet you're not even barely 12, you SHORT KID.

--End of rage--

No comments:

Post a Comment